Over time, headlight lenses become yellow, cloudy and pitted. Many drivers of older cars are faced with ineffectual headlights because the cloudy lenses absorb the light instead of passing it through. Headlights have a tendency to yellow, fog and cloud over as a result of UV and environmental exposure. This leads to poor vehicle appearance and compromises safety. With reduced night-time visibility, road hazards become even more dangerous. Clear up your lenses with our Headlight Restoration Service. In most cases, our process will restore your original headlights back to their original crystal clear apperance. Why replace when you can restore?! This service will save you money while dramatically increasing the safety and overall appearance of your vechicle. Call today for a FREE ESTIMATE!.
Here are some quick tips.
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Protect its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages. Call us and we will tow your car for you.
3. Some insurance companies like you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car there. Always safety first and no need to have it towed multiple times.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal. If you have any questions of the one you have, let us go over it with you.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop. We GUARANTEE everything we do so can rely on us.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work or use non-OEM parts. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that uses top quality paint and expert technicians. They can make the differences in the quality of the job.
8. Ask if the shop or insurance company will warranty ALL replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty. We guarantee all our work for as long as you own the vehicle.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company. We want to work for you.
Visit any us for a free estimate! l We work with all insurance companies. Let us help you make this easy.
We sell Interstate Batteries. All kinds.....car, truck lawn mower, cell phone, AA, AAA, you name it --if it's a battery we can get it for you. Call today for pricing!
Member of the Abbeville Chamber of Commerce
Member of the Better Business Bureau
Member Automotive Service Association
1. Stop your vehicle in a safe place if possible.
2. Try to remain calm.
3. Turn off the ignition.
4. Check for injuries of all involved in the accident.
5. Call 911.
6. If possible, exchange driver's license information.
7. If possible, exchange insurance company information.
8. Get a copy of the police report.
Member Of Abbeville Chamber of Commerce • Member of the Better Business Bureau • Member Automotive Service Association
Monday - Friday 8:00-5:00
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Areas We Serve: Abbeville, Americus, Auburn, Blakely, Brundidge, Clayton, Clio, Colquitt, Daleville, Dothan, Echo, Eufaula, Enterprise, Ft. Gaines, Ft. Rucker, Geneva, Georgetown, Hartford, Headland, Midland City, Montgomery, Newville, Ozark, Shorterville, Skipperville, Slocomb, Troy.
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, WE CAN SERVE YOU!
We guarantee the workmanship of all repairs performed on your vehicle. At Murphy's Station, we promise to repair any defects in parts and workmanship on the appraised and completed repairs for as long as you own or lease the vehicle we repair.
© 2011-2019 Murphy's Station Paint and Body Works. All rights reserved.